Thursday 11 October 2012

Pandy - by LLanarmon DC 29.9.2012


This particular day  I had been to LLanarmon DC on the Helfa Gelf trail and had visited Tithebarn. The day was still relatively young with just the odd shower now and then. I had bought some lunch with me so I decided to sit on a bench outside St Garmon's Church to eat it. Rosie Davies of Tithebarn had told me about the  magnificent Yew trees so I went to see them for myself.





                              This image of the Yew trees was really breath taking








                                     The image above reminds me of a cow/bull






   I was drawn to this image because I really liked the patterns and colour in the wood.







This image is also  a part of the same tree. With this image I was drawn to the green waves which reminded me of a seascape.







                                                       A  plain rural image






                These exposed tree roots with the accentuated green, I found appealing.









                           For more on St Garmon's Church click on the link below.

http://www.geolocation.ws/v/W/File:St%20Garmon's%20Church,%20Llanarmon%20D.C.%20-%20geograph.org.uk%20-%20269355.jpg/-/en







I came across this image purely by accident, but for some unknown reason it firstly reminded me of Paris and then reminded me of times gone by and primitive transport that was used in the countryside.






On the way to Tithebarn I had noticed this building from the road and wanted to come back to photograph it.  From the image it's not clearly visible the blue coloured corrugated tin roof.  






This is a full image of the old building I could see from the road which drew my attention.






The view from the other side also shows Pandy Mill Glass Studio in the Ceiriog Valley



To find out more click the link below


                                            http://www.pandymillgallery.com/











As always I never need an excuse to take photos of chimneys, as you can see this image has a bit of an artistic flair to it, which I think enhanced it.







          This image of a corrugated tin roof came out better than I thought it would.








                    Pleased with the outcome of the day, I continued on my journey.








No comments:

Post a Comment