Friday 5 October 2012

2012 The Three Castles car rally in its 10th year ( PT 2 )

At the finish of the rally, as each car came to the promenade, they parked along the front for all to view and photograph if people wanted to. This was a great opportunity for me and I was overwhelmed by the number of classic cars that I could photograph. Where to start?
I wanted my photos to speak for themselves and perhaps illustrate the car types and models, knowing that I did not know the facts for every motor there! I forgot how annoying the public can be without realising that I am taking my photos, especially as I was setting up shots - people wandering everywhere! It did quieten down enough for me to get the staisfactory images I have included below.













































































































































































It was an amazing experience to have been able to see and photograph such a wide selection of classics





For more info see the link below

No comments:

Post a Comment