Friday 5 October 2012

Children and their pets Aug 2012



I eventually got around to taking photos of  the children of a friend. I want to state the obvious - I have the kind permission of the parent to photograph them and use them in my blog.
I did think it was amusing to hear their mother getting them prepared for their "shoot" because she had already thought about what she wanted them to wear and was really good at getting them organised for me!
I had to think about the environment for the shoot because I had promised to adapt the portraits into fantasy fairy shots for their own use!
To make the photos look more "finished" I also added frames. The first shots are of the middle child.




To me this is a classic "being a kid" pose!



 




Garfield joined in!




 










The eldest! Photos here are produced  in a collage format.








Guess what? Last but never least - the youngest!






These bubbles were supposed to be for me!




 














I think this cat was named George!














I couldn't choose between the above 2 photos so I am using them both!







No comments:

Post a Comment