Thursday 11 October 2012

Ellesmere 15.9.2012



I was up particularly early as I was meeting a friend in Ellesmere who had helped me to shop around for a new camera a few days previously. My wants and needs of what I expected in a new camera was like having a Christmas wish list for Santa Claus. Despite this without too much stress we found one and my friend was then  kind enough to help me also to sort out two spare batteries and four SD cards ,which was why I had met them. I had arrived in time to meet them so we then decided to take a short walk alongside the canal for me to get used to my new camera.






I took this one because I liked many aspects in it for an image, such as the shadow on the fence and the orangey, red colour of the rose-hips drawing the viewer into the image.  








                  I also like the sun's reflecting glare that makes the rose-hips look shiney.






I couldn't pass this image either as the sun on the lichen shows it up really good I think.







I found this quite amusing to watch one cow relieve itself by scratching on the tree, while the other behind peeks a look at me.








                                            Looks like I made a new friend!














                          This was a nice surprise to see as we walked up the canal.








I have a passion for Street Photography and I really like the dynamics in this image, to me it looks like the dog is protecting her while she relaxes safely.






For this image it was just by luck that I had my camera. It was a lovely sunny,summery morning and it was nice to see this lady take 10 minutes to relax and enjoy soaking up the sun's rays.










No comments:

Post a Comment