Friday 5 October 2012

May 2012 Church Windows




Please note: no disrespect or malice is intended by placing my name on the images. It is merely there to safeguard my work for copyright and is on many of my other images within this blog.


I came back to one of many favourites to photograph, the colours and designs of old and new church windows. This was because this year in camera club we are all taking turns in presenting a brief to the rest of the group for the folowing month.This was my chosen brief. It also gave individuals a chance to explore the history behind the window design if they so wished. This is also a part that I enjoy when taking part in this genre. It also gives me an opportunity to find out more information, such as the century date when the church was built. The design and archiectecture can differ.



Gwersyllt Church
























Link is provided




Pulford Church


























































Link below





Eccleston Church and private burial site.







































































Link below








Catholic Church, Wrexham.































































I was unable to find a link to St . Mary's, The Cathedral Church of Our Lady's Sorrow.










No comments:

Post a Comment