Friday 5 October 2012

Clouds Aug 2012




To me there is something tranquil about a blue sky and wispy or cotton wool clouds. Many of us may have or still do look up to the sky and see what images we can make out of them . To me it's one of nature's beauties, I never become bored of doing this. 











This image below, reminds me of the "eye" of the storm, which is the centre of a tornado. The picture below is of Hurricane Isabel which was taken from NASA. I have taken it from the Internet to be shown as an example of my interpretation.     































































 In this image I find that the aeroplane's fuel emissions help to accentuate the effect.







This cloud form reminds me of a side view of a surfer. The closest image on the Internet that  I could find to illustrate this is from the movie "Fantastic Four- Rise of the Silver Surfer", which is shown below:













Have you challenged your inagination and found something in the above images??








No comments:

Post a Comment