Friday 7 October 2011

Photo shoot with Sophie 21.6.2011

I have taken a small amount of photos of children of different ages with kind permission from their parents.
This is an area that I feel captures the beauty of the innocence of childhood. Their smiles are pure joy to capture as happiness is in their laughter.
I hadn't been able to take this into the studio to expand on, until an opportunity arose at uni that meant we were able to book it for a few hrs. Unfortunately due to other peoples commitments and illness I was only able to have one photo session.
 The idea of the bubble machine came from my inner child as I still love bubbles and thought that little children would also appreciate them as much as me.

These are a few photos taken from that session with Sofie who was excellent in every way, smiles inquisitiveness and laughter were plentiful. Sophie you are a little star and very patient. I loved spending the day with you in the studio.


 


Don't you just love this smile?



                                                             


                                                      
                                 
                                                   


                   These next few are where Sophie enjoyed playing with bubbles herself.



                                                        

                                           Sophie seeing what they taste like.






                                  I wanted to capture an angle of a small giant.
                                              





          This next one is of a collage I put together of some other photos from the day.





                                Lastly Sophie caught in a snack break still smiling.




No comments:

Post a Comment