Friday 18 October 2013

Fringe Festival In Valle Crucis Abby Llangollen - 28.7.2013






The NW Film and Photography Collective was asked to cover this event, so as a member I was delighted to be in this beautiful setting with such a great line up. Despite the down pours.


The thunder hung in the air which made a nice moody feel


The next few images are of the Valle Crucis Abby ruins.







Not being able to decide between the 2 images I place them both up.
 I wanted to make them kind of haunting,beautiful and dramatic at the same time




The Fringe Festival page for the evening



Wrexham Community Choir have a last practise between the heavy showers.

I wanted to take these images in sepia and black and white because it seemed appropriate to show the age of the Abbey setting.




The showers of rain in the valley


One of the other acts that were peforming





Wrexham Community Choir




I like the captured moment between this group






These lady are always a pleasure to capture as their smiles are infectious








I was happy to to hear the lead singer of my favourite band Camera there, performing solo!

Camera live at St. Giles Sessions | Facebook




Golden Fable

http://soundcloud.com/goldenfable

Golden Fable | Facebook









Lastley the host




No comments:

Post a Comment