Monday 14 October 2013

Buttercups and a dog 26.6.2013



I had gone to visit an old friend who I have known since I was 12 years old. As life takes us down our separate paths we always find time to catch up even if haven seen each other for a few months.
On this visit it had been a typical summery day of blue skies and fluffy cottonwood clouds. Luckily I had taken my camera with me, The surrounding grassy area looked like a carpet of yellow with hints of green in between. The next 3 images are a few of what I took on that day of buttercups. 















This is their faithful dog, who is sometimes a free spirit and loves to go walking in the vast space around him. I wanted to capture him as just being that free spirit and enjoying a bit of play time.









Most dogs favorite game is retrieving a stick from the river. Here he played this with my friend's son. Luckily he wasn't too close when it came to shaking himself dry. 




This was a great catch up day with them all, with the added bonus of a lazy dreamy summer's day.  







No comments:

Post a Comment