Monday 4 April 2011

Futures week Terry Morris ( 10th March 2011 )

Terry Morris, what can I say?
                                             I wished I'd have taken my camcorder to this lecture. I find him down to earth, no bull shit, funny and so interesting, As Simon Cowell would say "he's a marmite kind of guy". Terry will quite happily openly talk about his struggle to get to where he is now and share his knowlege.I could quite happily listen to the stories of his dealings with celebs and life stories every week.  We looked at a series of pics and then were able to choose one and hear all about the it. I choose the coal miner and this was another interesting insight into the tale behind the photograph. There were  additional question and answers, which some of the replies were interesting to listen to. No! You don't need an expensive camera or laptop a nikon and dell work just as good. A little advice for when taking photos was to use your intuition - go with what feels good.Most of the talk was taken up with the stories behind the photos so the 1hr slot soon ran out and a little over time.

I always find it a pleasure to hear Terry although it is only my 3rd time.
content 10 out of 10
intresting 10 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment