Monday 4 April 2011

Futures week Denise Chilton ( 9th March 2011 )

The opening Title was..
                                                        What do you really want?
                        If you woke up tomorrow and your life was just the way you want,
                                                         what would it look like?



MMM....  Am I a compulsive analyst or does this title sound too good to be true?
Life coaching,what it boils down to is having determination, confidence and a large set of brass balls to get to where you want to be. Me I have non of the above and through life I tend to lie dozing ,drifting up river in my little boat of life seeing where it takes me too. I'm just so grateful to whatever I do and have achieved in life, as expectations of success in anything were stacked against me. "Common sense and drive"!! note to self must look up!!
Denise Chilton talks a lot of common sense, gets you to self analyse, people mix quickly in to groups  and exchange thoughts within a small group on the set task which was "What makes you motivated and what doesn't"? We all took part in how to make small steps to get to a 10 of different aspects of happiness and contentment in our lives.
This was a great energiser until I left the room and became too self critical again. Personally I think a lot of others who attended did get something out of the session and had an epiphany about self evaluation.

session was 1hr
content 10 out of 10
interesting 10 out of 10    

No comments:

Post a Comment