Monday 4 April 2011

Futures week Daisy Dawes ( 9th March 2011 )

  First, Daisy introduced herself and then proceded to talk about her work at Ardman Animators, Harry Potter,and also Pingu; which I was a little confused by because at first my opinion always was that Pingu and his family were Welsh, Which I found intresting due to the accents, and yes I know Wales has no North Pole or ice. I then became disappointed finding out it was Swedish, "note to self! look up more into about Pingu."
                     Daisy continued to talk about her first book and how it became published. The talk about contracts, merchandising and publishers was great content to listen to. I found this talk extremely intresting. Also another aspect of her stories were that they were actually photographs of animation, something I'd never really thought about or maybe blatantly overlooked. To top the talk off, Daisy read us her book like she does when she visits schools,This I thought was really cool, also because the story rhymed.
The 1hr session soon ended and went really fast.
content was 10 out of 10
intresting was also 10 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment