Monday 6 March 2017

Plas Newydd gardens Llangollen - 2.10.2016


I had promised to take my niece for a photography day out. After much thought I had decided on Llangollen as there is much to see and photograph. Amy didn't mind where we went as long as we were taking photos. I guess I didn't mind too much either as it was lovely to have my niece with me all afternoon.



I couldn't decide between the two so I put both up.





The above images are the views from just outside the entrance to Plas Newydd.



These were lovely to see, such a great show of yellow as we walked down the drive.





I couldn't resist taking these images as a sign to show Autumn  





There are so many trees with great patterns on them.



For this image I was trying to show the sun shining on the dew of the leaves.








There is a small brook in the lower part of the grounds that make for great images. It feels almost magical as if  faeries live there. 





This is one of my favorite images, they remind me of old stepping stones.



I was trying to show the golden carpet of leaves and caught the sun shinning through.









After lunch we took a walk up to the canal for an ice cream although in October it was a lovely sunny day.


                          One of the horses taking a break after pulling the barge.



                                                       For more info see below 

https://www.denbighshire.gov.uk/en/visitor/places-to-visit/museums-and-historic-houses/plas-newydd.aspx

http://www.horsedrawnboats.co.uk/







No comments:

Post a Comment