Wednesday 1 March 2017

LLangollen Eisteddford - 6.7.2016


I hadn't been inside the grounds of the Eisteddford for many years, both myself and my mother had decided to go for the day with a small picnic. We Had previously gone on a Wednesday to be able to see the many people in there lovely costumes. Not many were there to be seen and we were both disappointed. I only have a handful of images after the long day we spent. Hopefully next time we go there will be much more for us to see.



These cheerful animals were there to great us as we came through the gates.



I had missed most of this performance and just got the tail end.





Many of these were around on the grounds.


A performance I caught on one of the small stages.






I like how the lady looks so relaxed.



Found another one! 




















This guy was funny as he was walking and juggling the swords over a man beneath him.








                                                               Last one 



I had spotted this and decided to go closer to inspect.


I really liked this and how the school children had designed and spent so much time making it, very effective.



I couldnt resist taking this image. 



For more info see below

                                          http://international-eisteddfod.co.uk/

http://international-eisteddfod.co.uk/a-bit-of-background/history-of-lime/

No comments:

Post a Comment