Tuesday 28 February 2017

Chocks away at the aviation park - 1.3.2016


I had heard a lot about this place from my friend Sue and had wanted to visit for myself. Sue and I had decided to come hear as one of out camera days out, I was excited as I have never seen a plane close up before. The aircraft below was on the compound just before we got to the diner Chocks away. I couldn't wait to get out of the car and start photographing them.


Sue showed me how one of my images would look when HDR effect was applied. 



This is the same image as above with no HDR affect.



I hadn't noticed on arrival the graffiti on the plane.






I think the graffiti on the plane enhances its look and is just as interesting.












I couldn't decide between the two images as I liked the moss growing on the green part.



This made for an interesting image the inside of the rear of the plane.


Again I couldn't decide between between the two images both give interesting views.



The view of the two planes as we came into the area.



After lunch in the diner we ventured out into the cold wind to see what aircraft we could     catch coming into land.The harrier was on the other area when we arrived but couldn't get close up to it.



This was also cool to see.





This plane was also in the other area, unfortunately we didn't see any planes coming into land so we gave into the cold wind and headed home. I would like to back again in the summer to see other images I can get.


For more info see below

                                                   http://chocksawaydiner.co.uk/


1 comment:

  1. Some brilliant images here Dawn! Great place to sit and watch isn't it?

    ReplyDelete