Saturday 25 February 2017

A Welsh country Garden 11.9.2015



I had visited my friend on many occasions and admired her garden, on this occasion I was lucky enough to be able to photograph it.wherever I turned there were more amazing finds.I liked how everything was reused and fitted perfectly into the environment as if they had always been there. 



These looked amazing when the sunlight shone on them, they reminded me of glass buoys.I liked how the rope complemented them to make it complete.





This looked like some kind of wheel, but it was how the moss had started to grow on it and how the bush behind it had started to entwine with it over the years that drew me towards it.



This looked so inviting to any bird and reminded me of the small beach huts that are sometimes found at the seaside.


























The milk churners on the left had great colour I expect in years gone by it had carried a lot off milk.I wasn't too sure what the pots on the right hand side were used for. They looked like a small tree and that it was growing more of them.




Unfortunately there were no small frogs or dragon flies but beautiful water lilies that reminded me of Claude Monet on the small pound.

























The image on the left were broken cups that looked at first like an art sculpture on a plinth. This made me chuckle as it was very effective as an art piece. The bush unfortunately had no butterfly's but the colours looked great.



I can't remember the story behind this sculpture that my friend had made, only that she had seen a larger version on holiday and decieded to make one of her own. I at first thought it was a dove coop.



I like the design of the water pump there has always been something that has fascinated me about them. When walking to school I would pass one daily it is still there today with a basin at the bottom.





















It wouldn't be a garden without a few flower images, not having green fingers I have no idea what they are I just liked the simplicity of them.




















The top image reminds me of a stick man, I fell in love with this cast iron lamp its unusual to have one in a garden. This looked right at home and completed the look. While the bottom image reminded me of  the film Chronicles of Narnia where Mr Tumnus is first met.




It was a lovely sunny day I wanted to try and capture the sunlight through the leaves.





















This wood image reminded me of a dogs head and a Chinese dragon.


I took this image of the wood as I liked the colour and lines.





Lastly these were so cool and lit up at night I joked that they looked like a runway and to be careful as she may awake to a plane in her garden.


Whatever garden you have its nice when people put there own stamp on it and make it theirs. Thank you to my friend for letting me explore and photograph her amazing garden.




No comments:

Post a Comment