Tuesday 24 January 2012

Green screen ( short advert )



Green screen filming

(Conversation with yourself)

I had written down a few short ideas, but in the end we decided to do this project in pairs. The script was chosen and we had a model that was willing to be filmed. Creating the advert took no time at all, once we had filmed it. A story board was created to accompany the short ad and script. Although as usual scenes did change a little to that of the end product and shoot.
Due to not being familiar with the computer software this became a task in itself, the other part of the team thankfully was more confident than me so once I was shown, we both took it in turns to edit as we did in filming.
The downfall for me was not being able to work at a pace where I could digest how to use the computer software confidently and comfortably on my own. Due to limitations in the college environment it felt like the project was rushed. Despite this, the short ad was accomplished and includes all that was expected from the start with a script and visual outcome. I have made a collage to accompany it to show us all on the day of shooting the ad.





No comments:

Post a Comment