Monday 13 January 2014

London M.A. Uni trip 5.11.2013 (Pt 2)




As I am fascinated with  old phone boxes, I was pleased to find this one especially as it was painted black and not the traditional red. In this image I tried to Incorporate the red of the buses in the background.



The cast iron piece of artwork shown above, I thought  the pattern inside  looked like hidden letters.This was in was  in the Portrait Gallery.



This great building was just opposite the tube station



I was disappointed that I couldn't capture this image closer as I liked the interaction between what seemed to be Granddad and grandchild.



I was drawn to the architecture style of this building and wanted to capture the scale and grandness of it. 






 At first glance I had thought that on the left and right of the window were decoration of dogs (greyhounds) that had their necks stretched with head and noses pointed to the sky.




The trip wouldn't have been completed if I had missed taking these images of what appeared to me as 1900's chimneys.




No comments:

Post a Comment