Monday 3 November 2014

Helfa Gelf - 2014 Exhibiting at Glyndwr University







Approx 30 artists were involved this year in the 2014 Helfa Gelf, which was held at Glyndwr University. Below are 17 of them to view some of their work at the exhibition. Many artists were available to talk the public at the event about their work.



Dawn Field

What a busy year it has been for me,this year was the 2nd year I had exhibited in the Helfa Gelf.I can't believe 2 years has passed since I was photographing and visiting the artists in the Wrexham area back in 2012.

As always a lot of hard work goes into organizing the event, what a great job done by the people involved in that. Thank you to those who helped me display my work,without you it wouldn't of been up in time and looked as good if I not of had you there.
As always I enjoyed seeing everyone's work and meeting new artists.




Myra Ryan 





Nick Robertson




Sarah Jane Humphery




Claire Dodds




 Carmen White




Helen Darlington




William Serridge




Sean Finegan




Paul Heppell




Kate Harding




Oliver Stepehen




Tessa Rogers




Chris Charstone



Andrea Roberts




Katie Cyfenw




Elliott Morris



See the link below to see other artists that were involved in Helfa Gelf  at Regent St 

http://www.helfagelf.co.uk/en/artists/glyndwr-collective







No comments:

Post a Comment