Sunday 2 November 2014

Glyndwr University - M.A Private View Pt 2 - 4.9.2014






Where has this year gone too? This event was for some the last time they would sadly see each other. I took this opportunity to capture some artists with their work, many staff worked hard to help the students prepare in getting this exhibition ready - Thank you it looked great.



Oriel Sycharth in the university held the exhibition





Dawn Field 

I would like to take this opportunity to say.....

"Thank you so much to everyone who has helped and supported me in achieving this great achievement of gaining my M.A. Also a thank you to the Salvation Army staff and volunteers at Wrexham for making me feel welcome and allowing me to complete my photography project entitled Poverty isn't always black and white .This was a great incite into everyone's hard work.Thank you to Artist Stephanie Burton for allowing time in her busy schedule to talk to me."




Jewel Zhu








Yang Li 



Diane Baur





I couldn't resit photographing this more closely



Maxironi Silension (Max)



Charlotte Smith






Jian Ai (Hilary)



Kasia Miller




Clare Harding






Sijia Liu






Heather Wilson 






Yunhua Tong (Ivy)



Zhan Xu (Kimi)







Wen Qian Chen (Winky)



Lewys Jones




Kirsty Gaughan



Ying Hu (Cathy)



Kim Disley














"I would like to wish all of you  M.A Graduates the best of luck in your new Journey and career, It was a pleasure to of crossed paths with such talented individuals" 








No comments:

Post a Comment